30 June 2012

Back on deck

After what has been a very successful Cuboree and after three days of pulling down tents to restore Seeonee Park back to its normal state (try that after 500 Cub Scouts have been on site :-) ), most of those remaining needed a day or two to recover, I am now back on deck to answer any questions you may have.


In the next two days I will look at posting most photos to the The Battle and also upload some video footage we were able to capture, plus I will be addressing all emails that have come in over the past few days.


For me this has been a most uplifting experience. I have returned home with so many memories and new appreciation for our truly outstanding Cub Scouts. I lost count of the number of kilometers I walked to cover the event, but I know that for every ache and pain I had I could tell you a story on how they got there.

Keep watching for more cool stuff as I get things cleared up.

No comments:

Post a Comment